Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Friends Club





The Friends Club is a Social Networking Site That i Started a 100% Safe and Free Social Networking site you should check it out and join http://dannybook.wall.fm

How To Send Friend Requests

Go To there Profile on The Menu Before the Top There is a list of options click on Send Friend Request

Can i Connect My Facebook With The Friends Club

Yes you Can On The Login page Click on Connect With Facebook

How to Write on Someones Wall

Go To There Profile Scroll Down On the Wall Box type your comment in than Click on the Post Button

How Do i Send a Gift to a Friend

Go To There profile and hit Send Gift and Choose Which Gift you want to Send and than you will Send it

How to add a Youtube Video To The Site

Go to videos than hit +add than go to the video get the Embed Code and Copy and Paste it into the window than hit the post button and it will post to the site

Can i View A List of all Of the Members

Absolutely Click on Members And Than From there you can view a list of whos on the Site

How Can i Get in Touch With The Friends club

Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the screen and Fill out the Form and Hit The Send button to Send Me An Email

How do i Write a Blog

Go to Blogs than Click on Write New Post and From there you can Write a Blog Entrie

Can I Make A group and Join Groups

Yes you Can To Do That Click on Groups Than Click on Create New To Make a Group and To Join Someone Elses Group go to there Group Than Click on the join button

How Do I Make Events

Go to Events Than Click on Add New Event and From there you can Add info about your Event thats coming up

How Do I Add Photo Albums Click on photos than click on Add New and From there you can add New Photos

Where Can i Share my Reviews

on The Site Click on Reviews And Than Click on Post and Fill out the info

Are There Games on the Site

Yes There is Click on Games and There Are Some Games to choose from to play

Is There Chat

Yes There is Chat There is the Meebo Chat Bar at the bottom of every page there is also Chat By Tinychat on the site

Im Confused on how the Site Works

Visit this Page to Learn More On How the Site works There Even is a Video That Shows you on the screen how it works http://dannybook.wall.fm/sitetutorial

Privacy Settings

The Friends Club Now Provides Privacy Settings Its Really Simple go to the Home page On the Top of the News Feed Click on Privacy Settings than Under Each Box click on it and you Can Set it to Everyone Friends Only or Me Only you Can Set Settings For the Following


View my profile
View my presence on site
Vew my blog posts
Comment my blog posts
View my video
Who can view my links
Who can comment my links
View my photo albums
View my friends
View my groups
View my birthday
View my profile Newsfeed
View my events

Turn Off Email Notifcations

if you Do Not Want to Get Anymore Emails From the Friends Club Go to Email Notifcations than Uncheck anything you do Not Want to Be Emailed About To Unsubscribe From our Email List Go to My Preferences and you Can Turn that off From There

Rate a Photo

you Can Rate a Photo to Do That Go to the Photo than To the Right you Will See Stars click on the amount of stars that you want to rate it


Learn More About The Friends Club Changes

The Friends Club Update
User Admin Improvements and Several Bug Fixes
Update Launch Private Groups Invite Friends User Block ETC