Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pulse




Pulse is a Social Networking Site That is Owned By Yahoo

How Do I Access it

Go to yahoo.com than login and than Go to pulse.yahoo.com

How Do i Update my Status

On The Home Tab Click on the box and type your status in than click on the Share Button and you can Update My Status

Can I Sync My Facebook and Twitter Accounts With Pulse

yes you can to do that Connect Your accounts Togather and than when you update your status click on the twitter and facebook box and than hit the Share button

How Do i View my Profile

Click on profile and you will be able to View your Pulse Profile

How do i Edit my Info

Go to Info And Than Under each Box click on Edit and you can Change your info

can i View Peoples Pulse Profile From yahoo Answers

Yes if there Profiles are public go to View Pulse From yahoo answers and you can view it

How Do I View who im Connected with on pulse

Go to Contacts and you can View it

How Do i Upload Photos To Pulse

Click on photos than click on upload photos you can also make photo albums from there

Can i Make Blogs on Pulse like other social networking sites

yes you can

Is it True That Blogs and Photos will be going away from Pulse Soon

Yes they will be Why im Not Sure only yahoo would know the answer to that

Can i Add Apps to my Pulse page

Yes you can Go to apps And From there you can Add Apps

How Do I Make my Pulse Profile Private

Go to the Settings page and From there you can change your settings

Can i Download my Blog And Guest Book Entries

yes you can to do that visit this link http://pulse.yahoo.com/y/download_tool

How Do i Edit my account Information

Next to the Settings Click on Account Information