Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Eharmony





EHarmony is a Name of a Dating Website Which i am Going to Show you How to Use

is it Free

Yes its Free However Some Features on the Site Are Not

After i Sign up it Asks Me Questions Why Does it Do that

it Does That So it Can Help you Get the Best Possible Matchs

What Plans Can i Get if i Choose to Pay to use this Service

There is the Total Connect Plan and the Basic Plan

               Basic Plan

The Basic Plan Lets you View Photos and communicate with your Matchs

       Total Connect Plan

Total Connect Plan Gives you Premium Personality Profile, RelyID and Secure Call plus all Basic Plan features

How Much Would the Plans Cost

Depends on Which Plan you get and the Month plan that you choose to get

What Payments Do They accept

Visa Mastercard Discover Paypal

Can you Communicate For Free with your matchs

yes its possible to Do That on your Matchs Page it will tell you how long you will be able to communicate with the user for Free

Who Views My Profile

To Find Out Who Views my profile on the Home Page Scroll Down and Under Whos Viewed Me it will tell you

Activity

How Do i Find Out What my Friends are up to on here

Under the Activity Section on the Home Page it will tell you

View my Profile

To View your profile Click on my Profile

Edit my profile

to Edit your Profile Go to my Profile than Edit and you Can Change your Profile around

my Photos

Adding a Photo

To Add a Photo Go to my Profile than Click on Edit my Profile than my Photos

Can i Import photos From Facebook

Yes you Can To Do That Go to my Profile Click on Edit my Profile Than my Photos Than Hit Import From Facebook

Must Haves

on  The Edit Profile Page you Can Add Must Have Information this Will tell your Potential Match What Qualitys you are looking for

Cant Stand

On the Edit Profile Page you Can Add What you Cant Stand This Will Let your Potential Match Know what you Do Not Like

Questions

How Do i Access It

To Get to Questions Go to my Profile than Hit Edit Profile than Go to my Questions and you Can Answer Questions From there

my Settings

What Kind of Settings Can I Set

you Can Set Some Basic Preferences Like Send me New Matchs Or Dont Send you New Matchs
or you Can Choose Yes, please automatically archive matches that have closed me
No, please do not automatically archive matches that have closed me you can Also Choose Settings For Distance Personal Preferences and Backgrounds and Beliefs

How Do i Close my Account

Lets say you Dont Wanna be on Here anymore all  you got to do is go to my settings than account settings than hit the Delete button

Turning on and Off Email Notifcations

Go to my Settings Go to Email Notifications and From there you can turn Notifcations on and off

i Need Some Dating Advice Does EHarmony Give me Some

Yes it Does Check out there Dating Advice page

Looking Other People up

To Look Other People up on this Site go to my Matchs than choose your distance and age between you can even do by City

Mobile

Does Eharmony have an App

Yes it Does For Ipod Touch Iphone And the Droid