Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stickam

Stickam is a Social Networking Site You Can Comment on other peoples Profile Make a Layout And upload photos and videos and Go Live and Chat with other people using Web Cam And So on

How Do I Go Live

Click on Go Live on the upper Right hand corner a window will pop up just hit ok and you should be live make sure your webcam is on and working if a window pops up asking for information or something just hit allow

How Do I Find Out Whos Live

On the Top of the page click on whos live and it will show you a list of people that are live right now on Stickam

Can i Do Nudity On that Site

NO You Can Not If you Do you will get banned and they may even Report you

Can I Set Moderators For my Room

yes you Can On Any Live Stickam If you want to make someone your moderator click on that persons username and hit make moderator as A moderator they will be able to have the same control as you do Kick and Ban A user and so on

Can I Put a Age limit on who can view my cam

yes you can hit go live on the page type in the age of the people that you only want too view your cam and your good

How do i Edit My Profile

On the Top Navigation Hit Edit Profile And you should be able to edit your profile

Can i Sync my Stickam With Facebook and Twitter yes you can

you Can Connect your Stickam With Facebook with the app and you can Also Connect With Twitter look for on the site the Connect with twitter button once you click that it will ask for your permission hit ok and your good

Can i View Web Cams on my Phone

Yes you Can Take your Web Cam Chats on the Go Just go to m.stickam.com

How Do i Get on the Top of the List of Users

In Order to Get on the Top you have to Have a lot of Stickam Webcast Views