Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Windows Live

Windows Live is A Site For Email And Its a Social networking Site and its Also a Place too Store your Documents online

How do I Sign up

Go too http://www.hotmail.com Hit Sign Up Go through the Processes and your in '

How Do i Write a New Message too Somebody

on the top Hit New And A new Window Will Open Enter in there Email Address and Subject And Other Information thats needed than when your Done Hit the Send Button

When Someone Becomes my Friend On MSN Do they also Become my Friend on Windows Live

Yes i Believe So

How Do i Use The Online Document Store

Go too Office Than Go to my Documents Than make a folder or if you dont want you can just hit the add Files button than Browse From your Hard Drive your Documents and than hit the post button

My Files are Currently Set too Me Only How Do i Change who Can See it

on the bottom where it Says Me only click on that and you can Change the Permission Level Warning if you have Documents that you dont want the world too see would recommend keeping it to me only

How do i Check For New Mail Messages

When There is a New Message While Logged in it will Automatically be Added to your Inbox

How Do I Create a Folder For Messages

Too Make a Folder to the left side of the screen click on New Folder and from there you should be able to create a new Folder

Can I Chat With People on Msn Messenger From my Email

Absolultly on The Home Page to The Left it will Say Messenger if its not online already than hit Sign into messenger and it should Sign you in

How do i Manage My Address Book

To Manage your Address Book Go to Contacts And From there you can add peoples email address

how Can i Stay Organized With my Appointments

Luckily in Windows Live There is a Built in Calender Feature that you can use for 100% Free To Take Part in that go too Calender and From there you can add appointments by moving with your mouse to the date of that month and hit the +add button

How Do i Search for a Message In my Email

if your Having a Hard Time Finding what your looking for on the top of the inbox in the box type in what your looking for and hit enter and it will search it for you

How Do I Report a Message as Junk

Quite Often in Windows Live Emails Get Mismarked So If there is a Message in your inbox thats junk click on the check box mark and click on junk on the top of your inbox

How Do i Include a Attachment in a Email Message

in the email message where it says insert click on attachment and browse your hard drive and click on the item that you want to attach

Someone told me they sent me a email but i dont seem to see it

its possible that they entered in the wrong email address make sure you gave your friend the correct email address also check the junk folder sometimes junk email gets mismarked as well