Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket is a Website of where you can upload Images and Share With friends Family and More Its a Great Website to Share Photography rather its Images of you or Images of other things that you have taken

How Do I upload Images

on the Top of the page Click on the Green Upload Button And hit Select Photos and Videos and Select from your Hard Drive the Photo That you Want

Can I Upload More than one at the Same Time

yes you can Just hit Ctrl And Click on any photos that you want and they will all upload at the same time its great if you have a lot of photos that you would like to share

Where Do i Go To View my Pictures

To View my Pictures Go To My Albums and From there you should be able to See What Photos you have and all that etc

Can People Comment on my images

yes they can below your image there is a comment box where they can write a comment regarding your image and all that etc

How Do I Find Different Kinds of Photos

To Find Different Kinds of Photos Click on Find Stuff and From there you should be able to find many and multiple different kind of photos

is there a another way to Find Photos

yes there is One Other Way to Find a Photo to the right side of the screen there is a search box type in what your looking for and hopefully from there you can find it

Can i Use Photobucket on my phone

Yes you can Just go to m.photobucket.com and you can Access it There is Also A App For it For the Following Phones iphone Android and Blackberry

How Do i Go Back to my Home page

To Go Back to your Home page click on My Home and you Should be able to Go Back to your Home

Can i View my Most Recent Photos and Albums that i made

yes you Can Just Go to your Home page and you should be able to View your Most Recent Photos and Albums that you have made

Can i Make a Slide Show

yes you can on Under my Albums go to the side under whats new there is a link click on it and you should be able to make a Slide Show

Can i Display my photobucket Photos on my Website

yes you can there is a link to the image on the image and there should also be on there a HTML Code of where you can plug it into your website Site Builder It Will work on anywhere that allows HTML

Can i Download a Album

yes you Can Click on Download Album Under your album

Are there Any Photo Products that i can use

Yes Go to My Albums than Photo Products and you can Use any of the Listed items on there