Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Webs

Webs Is a Site Where you can Create your Own Website you Can Make One for Free However If you pay a little bit of Money you Can Get More Out of your Own Website with this being said

How Do you Sign Up For Webs

go to http://www.webs.com Go through the Sign Up process go to your email and confirm your account

How To Start the Website

Go And Login Once there hit Create a New Site on the Top and Choose a Layout and So on and you Can Get Started

Can i Make my own layout

Yes if you have your own Layout you Can Choose to Not Use the Predesigned ones and you can insert the code For it

Are there Apps For my website

yes There is Go to Apps And Check out The Quite a Few Apps that you can add to your website

How Many Pages can i have

If you have The Free Edition than you can only have 20 pages however if you pay a little bit of money you can have a lot more pages

Can I have my Own url

With the Free Edition you Can Not However if you pay a little bit of money you can Get your own url

Can Others Join my Website

yes they Can you Can Add A members Spot on your site and you Can Allow Others to Sign up for your site

Can i Restrict What others Can Do On the Site

yes you Can For Example if you Dont Want people to add videos on your site go to video settings and turn it off same for photos

Can i Add my Blog Too My Webs Website

yes you Can Just Make a Blog Page and Hit Create new Blog

How too add Photos to my site First login into your site go to the photo gallery than hit add photos and from there you should be able to add photos

How to add more than one photo at a time

Hit the Ctrl Button than click on a photo than stay hitting the ctrl key and click on each photo and dont let go until you are done

Can i Add my Own HTML

Yes you Can If you have your own HTML That you want to Display on your site go to the spot on the site on the site builder that you want it to go than hit the html button and add the code and it will apply

How Do i Get my Site More Visitors

If your Serious About Getting Website Visitors than i would Put At Least a little bit of money into it and get your own url and make some advertising on google and yahoo and so on

Can i Sync my Facebook Page with my webs Website

yes you can

Can i Sync my Twitter Page with my webs Website

At this Time No you Can Not i wouldint be surprised if they added this in the future

Can i add Games too my site

yes you can Go to Apps and Than Add the Arcade Section to your site and to add games hit add games Note you Can only do this from the Site Builder

Can i Add a Customized Contact me Box

yes you can Go to Apps than Add the Contact me Box you can Customize it so you can have it say what ever you want to say

Can i add a Guest Book

yes you can add a guest book I Strongly recommend it so viewers can write on it and give you suggestions on how to improve your site and so on

if i Choose to Pay Some Money to Get more out of my website what package would you recommend getting

i Would Recommend Getting the Pro thats the best one that will get your the best features its only $16 bucks a month which is not bad i seen other sites charge more for there features so really you cant go wrong with webs

Before I Start a Website What Do you Recommend Learning

i Would Recommend Learning HTML Before you Get started with your Website HTML is a Very important Thing to Learn

Webs Has a New Site Builder Site Builder 3

Click Here to Learn How to Use Site Builder 3