Welcome

Welcome to my Tutorial Website do you need help with something hopefully this site will help you use the Links to the right side of the page to click on any type of Tutorial that you need help on

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Stop And Shop Online Shopping




Running Out of Food and Dont Have the Time to Go Out Well Now you Can order Food Online and Have it Delivered to your Home How i am Going to Teach you how

First Go to peapod.com

Than on the bottom click on one of the two Groceries For Home or Groceries For Business

than Enter in your Zipcode What Ever it is

How Do i Browse Items

Click on Browse Aisles

How Do i Find my Item

To The left there will be Different Catagorys Click on the one that you want For Example Frozen Foods

How Do i Add a Item to My Online Cart

on The Item Click on Shop And Than Enter the Quantite That you Want and Hit the buy button and to the right it will keep track of your order

How Do i Find out the Delivery Times

Click on Delivery Times And it Will Tell you The Times That there are Available

How Do i Find out my Past Purchases

Under My Lists Towards The Bottom Click on the box where it says My Past purchases and your orders will be listed

How Do i Find Out Whats on Sale This Week

Under My Lists Click on the link under weekly Specials or Click on Specials From the Top Navigation

How Do i Review my Order

Click on Review Order

How Do i Close out my Order im ready to purchase it

Click on Check Out and go through all of the information that its going to ask you on the next page